Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Why should you watch "Clash of the Choirs?"

Because my dear friend Meghan is in the Cincinnati choir! Check her out. She's the second soloist and right in the front and center!

Watch tonight, Wednesday and Thursday at 8 p.m. EST and remember to vote for Meghan and Cincinnati after the show.

You can vote via phone (watch the show for the number) AND vote online up to 10 times per email address until 3 a.m. here: http://www.nbc.com/Clash_of_the_Choirs/vote/register.shtml

P.S. I don't know why the audio doesn't match the video. So don't use all CAPS to yell at me.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Its been over a month since your latest blog entry. Very disappointing. I was going to start up my Puttering Paul blog to comment on your blog, but I have no material to work with.