Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Dear Guitar Pajama Pants,

I have had you since junior year of high school. You are the most comfortable item of clothing, save my brown sweater from my 7th grade yearbook photo that I still wear, I have ever owned.

You are not too heavy, not too light. Perfect for any kind of sleeping weather. I don't think you're very fashionable, but I must have felt very rock and roll when I first bought you at Old Navy.

You were amazing for high school movie nights, even better for dorm living. You lasted through months of graduate school thesis writing. You sometimes even got to go out into the real world, especially CVS.

We both know your elastic waistband is going, but it's OK. I will find a way to keep you forever. Everyone who knows me personally, knows you. Now, that's saying something.

I love you very much, Guitar Pajama Pants. You complete me.

Natalie
----------------
Now playing: The Flaming Lips - Knives Out (Radiohead cover)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should totally make a quilt out of your guitar pajama pants when they fall apart too much to wear! :D