Saturday, November 24, 2007

Bonus!

You know that serendipitous feeling when you randomly find $20 in your coat pocket? It's one of those simple moments when you kind of want to eject your fist into the air, pull it down in a fast, easy motion and exclaim "Yes!"

The other day I found $20 at the gas station. It was so awesome! Then I got in the car and realized I had actually dropped the cash myself. Even though finding my own money in my coat pocket is a joyous occasion, it turns out finding money I thought was someone else's, but then came to realize was really just mine pissed me off. Why is that?

Anyway, the next day I found $5 in a puddle in the parking garage at work. It was not mine. It was, indeed, ultra awesome.

----------------
Now playing: Eddie Izzard - Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite

0 comments: